Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1, 2014

I feel good today, better than I've felt for a few weeks now. I managed to eat a good breakfast, cheese toast, scrambled eggs and coffee. I ate around 1:00pm.


Last night I tried not to eat the other half of my sandwich and did pretty well. I managed to get past 1am. It was around 2:30 or so I broke down and ate it. I'm not beating myself up about it. Just glad that I did not eat anything else. It didn't take me long to fall asleep afterwards.


This morning I woke up determined to eat earlier than days before. My goal was to eat my first meal before 2pm. Goal accomplished. Tomorrow I will try to eat before noon. Things are looking up. I'm feeling alive and have a huge burst of energy. Things are getting accomplished and a healthy meal has been prepared. We ate dinner around 7pm.


I hope I keep this good feeling for awhile. It's so nice to feel good in my own skin again. Living free from anxiety and self doubt. I'm not going to think about the negatives tonight. I'm just going to embrace life and live it happily. Today has been a very good day!


Thank you, Lord for the gift of this day and all that you have set aside for us in this day. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment