Saturday, March 29, 2014

7 Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough by Madison Sonnier

Good afternoon everyone! I came across a post on a blog written by Madison Sonnier on a wonderful page Beating Eating Disorders. It is an excellent post! I would imagine her blog is excellent to. Planning on following her. Here's the link.

7 Things to Remember When You Think You’re Not Good Enough


http://tinybuddha.com/blog/7-things-to-remember-when-you-think-youre-not-good-enough/


When you get the chance stop by Beating Eating Disorder's page. They have a lot of good information and videos there.

2 comments:

  1. Good advice...I put this blog into my starred section!! Thank you so much for sharing...Alyce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome, Alyce. I thought her message was very interesting.

      Delete