Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8, 2014

Today has been a very good eating day. One of the best so far. I ate breakfast at 9:47am. Breakfast consisted of 2 packs of peanut butter crackers and a cup of water. Lunch was at 12:29pm. I ate the equivalent of 3 scrambled eggs with leftover rice and a large cup of water. Diner was at 6:30pm. My son wanted chicken so we stopped by our favorite chicken place and purchased a meal. I had 2 pieces of chicken, about 3 tbls of okra, a few fries and a large cup of water. This has been the best eating day for me since my last major backlash just before deciding to revive this blog. I'm still feeling empowered. I can't tell you what an awesome change it's been to stop pacifying my mind. Amazing! Something seemingly so benign has proven itself to be quite harmful, especially if ignored.


I feel the need to begin the process of writing a letter or a series of letters to the little girl inside. I think now is a good time to start. I hope so. I know this part of the process will bring up more memories. I'm ready to deal with that. There may be some darkness developing, but I know the sun will break through and light will shine on me again. Yep, it's time to dig a little deeper. I'm not going to push myself. I just want to begin and see where it takes me.


Onward and Upward! I'm going to take time to enjoy my new found strength and revel in the opportunity to apply the things that I've learned to my life.

2 comments:

  1. Your readers will be with you in this journey, you are not alone...in your struggle or in your healing...Alyce.

    ReplyDelete