Monday, June 2, 2014

Thankful To Be...

I am mourning the loss of a great and wonderful person, Maya Angelou. It may seem a little strange that I'm writing about her here. What better place than to talk about a person who continues to inspire me even after her passing. A person who reminds me to live freely today and not worry about tomorrow. She re-instilled a desire in me to strive to be my personal best. I am more focused on what I have, not what I feel I don't have. My glass has always been half full, but I've been taught to see it as empty.


Today I will enjoy being...


Whatever state of being I am in, I will be...


I give thanks for all that I have as I have been blessed mightily over the years.


"Though I may not get exactly what I want when I want it, I always have what I need and I know someday I will be better than I've ever been."

2 comments: