Friday, April 15, 2016

Want To Take A Walk With Me?

It's finally Friday! Time to kick back for a moment and relax, but don't relax too long. I don't want to miss today's new workout video :-)

I've always heard that the best full body workout is walking. It's low impact which makes it an ideal exercise for people of all ages.

How would you like to walk a mile in about 15 minutes. It's never to early or late in the day. You don't have to change your clothes. You can take this walk while your kids are napping. You don't even have to leave your home or office. Believe it or not I found a video for walking. That's right a video for walking. Who knew?

Tonight we are going to start with a 1 mile happy walk. Sound's pretty good right? Let's go!! 4...3...2... :-)

1 Mile Happy Walk - YouTube



For dinner tomorrow try oven baked sweet potato fries. I served them last night with a breadless burger. I put a link below for the recipe. With this recipe you may want to play around with your oven temp, thickness of fries and time. I cut my fries a little thin, placed then in a 425 degree oven for about 35-40 minutes. There were a couple casualties, but all in all the fries were delicious. I did not make the cashew mayo.

Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries + Cashew Mayo

I hope you enjoy this video and even more...I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment