Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Addition of Book Lists



Greetings everyone, I've just added a couple book lists to my blog page. There are two categories so far, Books about Eating Disorders and Books about Abuse and Healing. These are just a few of the books I've read or are reading and I hope to add more along the way. Would you be interested in a list of video/documentaries about the subjects as well? Please let me know.

I invite you to add your favorite books to the list. You may list them in the comment section of this post. I'd love to know what you've read and your opinion if care to share. I will talk about different books from the list periodically. Perhaps we could have a little book review post together.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! This sounds very interesting!! Now I JUST got a book yesterday, called "The Antidote",-(Happiness for people who can't stand positive thinking).. Seems like an odd title, but I wrote it down, so I must have heard good things about it...So far a pretty good read, only in about 4 pages though!! I'll let you know... Love Alyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I can't wait to hear more about your book. I'll look it up and see if I can read a few sample pages. Thanks for sharing... It sounds like a good one to add to the list. Let me know...

    ReplyDelete