Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you so much for allowing me into your lives and being a part of my journey.

My wish for you is that you have a blessed and prosperous future, not only monetarily prosperous, but spiritually prosperous. I  hope that you are able to take more steps towards healing and happiness and know that you are worth it. I want you to know that you are wonderful, beautiful, passionate and thoughtful. You were created for wonderful things, not the things that hurt your or plague you. You are capable of loving others as well as yourself and you are worthy of receiving the good things of life.

Happy New Year to you, my friends! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. :-)






2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for such a lovely message! I've made it my goal to do all the icky medical and dental stuff that needs to be done...so far so good! Two out of four big medical testing thingy's out of the way- hopefully they don't lead to more tests and procedures! I learned to drive my car, and drove it to one of my appointments; put all the Christmas stuff away; worked daily with my dog until she was fixed...well, anyway, I've been VERY busy doing as much as I can for the first of the year, so I may afford myself some quiet time with no monkeys on my back! Hope to see you soon!!! ...Love Alyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite welcome! Sounds like you've gotten off to a great start for the new year. I've been very busy myself and have enjoyed the first few days of the new year. Quiet time sounds like a good thing right about now. I've got a few more things that I need to sort out and then I think I'll take a bit of a break...that is if life allows me to. :-)

    ReplyDelete