Monday, August 29, 2016

How childabuse can impact you daily - Chris Tuck

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I've been very busy and have not had as much time as I'd like to write a couple posts that have been lingering on my mind. I should have a bit more time in the next couple weeks. In the meantime, I've come across this video, Chris Tuck talking about the affects of child abuse and how the abuse can still trigger you many years later. The impact of child abuse is real. I don't know how many people really realize how our pasts affect our present and future. This video is not to discourage, but to encourage those of you who are survivors of abuse. We can live happy, fulfilling lives. There will be times when triggers will get to us. Those time will come, but they will only be for a brief time. Stay focused on the positives in your lives and be encouraged to deal with the harder times as best you can when they come.

Love and hugs to all of you. Continue moving towards better health and well being.

Are any of you located in the United Kingdom, if so, my next post (which will happen in a few minutes) is about a free event that is happening in the UK this coming September.

Onward and Upward! Don't give up!




No comments:

Post a Comment